Introduction

 I have started this blog for my own sake in order to keep track of random thoughts about everything but primarily (at the moment...) about my trading in the stock market. It will be written in English and Swedish, depending on what I feel like using. 30 years with English as a working language makes me prefer English at times. We will see how it goes with time I guess.

I am an old grumpy guy with roughly 10 years left until retirement, hopefully less. This makes it important for me to get my finances in order so I will not end up living under a highway bridge eating cat food. The Swedish retirement system is not what it once was and seems to keep getting worse. An interesting situation if combined with the attitudes of the current leftist government that seems very opposed to private savings. "All your money belongs to us...". Anyway, my goal is to try to save up enough money to live a comfortable life after retirement.

I have worked at sea all my life and am currently serving as a Chief Engineer on a merchant ship. I am married and have children. I don't think I am interested in giving out any more information about my personal life. If I change my mind it will give me a golden opportunity to find out how blogger works when it comes to adding to and editing old document that will come in handy.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg